Booting your PixiePro for the very first time
- Find the SD-OS microSD card port, the one on the top of the board and closest to the 4 pin debug port.
- Place the micro SD card in the SD-OS port with the Archlinux ARM for PixiePro image loaded.
- If required, connect the micro HDMI cable end to the PixiePro and to a monitor or a TV (if you want sound, the monitor must have speakers).
- If required, connect the Debug Connector in order to communicate to the Linux console via a Serial Terminal.
- If required, connect the necessary antennas in order to get Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS or 3G working.
- Plug in the DC Adapter into the PixiePro power connector
- If connected to a TV/Monitor, PixiePro should boot up and display the login screen.
- If running without a TV/Monitor. Please refer to the Out of the Box Experience Setup
Note: The first time it boots, the pixie-install-config utility is executed to resize the root partition and fill the SD card. This will happen automatically and it may take up to 30 seconds to complete. Be sure to keep the device connected until the operating system completely loads (you will see the login prompt (either on HDMI, debug connector or OTG connector) if you are using a minimal image or the desktop appear if your are using the x11 image)